THINGS I'VE DONE.
- IQA/US Quidditch:
-Planned quidditch appearances at pop culture conventions and local festivals (C2E2, New York Comic Con, LeakyCon, RI Comic Con, NYC Fort Tryon Medieval Festival, etc.).
-Organized programming such as demo matches with official
teams, pick-up games, presentations and ran a fan booth.
-Hosted the 2012 Northeast Regional Championship that attracted 2,00 spectators and 24 official teams with over 70+ volunteers to assist on-site.
-Negotiation sponsorships with IHOP, RI Visitors Bureau and Fort Adams Historical Fort.
-Hired event committee to plan and execute event in less than 3 months. Managed logistics, marketing and branding and budget.
- NACCE: Website management, graphics, IT, social media, PR, articles, etc. Managed NACCE2012: Website, sponsorship, exhibit hall, etc.
- Bit9+Carbon Black: Corporate and Channel event planning, execution, logistics and lead generation processing and follow-up.
-40+ events per month: Data Connectors, Secure Worlds, lunch & learns, cocktail receptions, User Xchange, Gartner R&M Summit, IANS Info Sec Forums, NRF Retail’s BIG Show, RSA, PCI SCC Community Meeting, Palo Alto Network Ignite, etc.
-Worked with Inside & Channel Sales to coordinate speaking sessions.
- COMSOL: Organized 40 workshops per month and coordinated locations with sales. Managed all event planning, execution and logistics.
-Owned email marketing for territories and processing lead generation.
-Also assisted with training session transactions, logistics and lead generation process.
- Monotype: Email marketing, media planning, campaign QA and project management, campaign reporting for all marketing campaigns. Google Analytics certified. Manages SEM/PPC strategy. Provides content and techincal support for all event, content and webinar campaigns. Keeps track of project deadlines and documents best practices. Manages team budget for all events and programs.
-Works with branding, social media, web development and PR to push out digital content and promotions as needed.
- Black Out Art: Creates all artwork and produces them into merchandise. Manages all social media and executes all logistics for sales and customer service. Sells products online and at local conventions:
- Ascendio 2012 Craft Faire
- MISTI-CON 2013 and 2015 Craft Faire
- Granite State Comicon (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Rhode Island Comic Con (2014 and 2015)